When embarking on installing your own garage door, it’s vital to discern what kind of garage door you’re trying to install. Not all garage doors are created equal – if your door has a typical torsion-spring system, stop, drop, and call in a professional (see Garage Door Repair). A tension-spring system garage door is held in place by extreme tension, which can be very dangerous if you don’t have the right equipment or don’t fully understand the workings of the mechanisms involved (see how to repair garage door springs?) While installing a garage door is a wholly doable project and many people find great DIY success with it, don’t put yourself and your family at unnecessary risk!
- Post information for Phoenix Arizona on About This Blog
- » Post information for Phoenix Arizona Carpet Phoenix Arizona Carpet and Flooring Store on How to Repair a Garage Door Blog
- Garage Door Replacement in Long Beach on How to Repair Garage Door Springs?
- Best Garage Doors | Garage Builders Site on How To Install a Garage Door?
- Estimating Garage Doors Pricing | Garage Builders Site on About This Blog
Garage Door Blog Calendar
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31